Friday, April 24, 2009

The Project 65 Chairman Checks-in.

Dear All,

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the many wonderful posts on the PROJECT 65 blog over the last few weeks and I thank all the bloggers for lightening up my days at 'GCHQ'!

We are working flat out here to pull everything together to ensure the RUN TO PEGASUS is the great event it promises to be.

I'm sure you have all seen the numerous emails from me asking for various bits of info from you and I need to ask one final time for you all to confirm which ferry crossing you wish to return on:
  • 2300 Saturday 6th June
  • 1630 Sunday 7th June
For those of you who wish to return on the 7th I have a little treat for you. A lift back to the ferry port on genuine WWII vehicles!

We are also in the planning stages of a little soiree on the evening of the 6th. More details soon.......

I hope you are all training hard and well. A certain Mr Coleman from Nottinghamshire informs me you should all be at (or over!) the 40mile mark by now so best of luck with all that!

Please ensure that you are at Tarrant Rushton Airfield by 1200 on Thursday 4th June ready for the safety briefing and start of the run which will be accompanied by no less than 2 Spitfires, 1 Hurricane and a C47 Dakota!!!

If any of you have any questions relating to the run, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Information packs are in the post, FINALLY!!

Best wishes to you all. I look forward to seeing you at the start in June.

Danny Greeno
Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment