Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Naval Motivator.


Another new blogger, Ian Fleming (not the one who wrote the James Bond novels!) has chipped in...

The Royal Navy of old relied on one man, NELSON.

Today it has sent you a little fat Clearance Diver to represent the Royal Navy in the 'Run to Pegasus'. It is my aim to motivate good old Percy and a few crabs along the way, because you lot don't want the little FAT Matelot leaving you all behind!

My training schedule only started 7 weeks ago as I don't want an unfair advantage over all you fitties. My nutritionist has sorted my diet out; McKewans (Red Death) and lots of it, six Burger Kings and 10 KFC bargain buckets daily. Its hard work being this fat but maintaining it is great! This running lark is bad for my waistline as it keeps on making it smaller. I will have to eat more Burger Kings!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and flying the flag for the Royal Navy on the 4th June. Now you all know you need to up your training schedule to keep up with the little fat matelot Diver.

Laters Divers! Do it Deeper!

PS Has anyone attempted a 2 mile run yet?! I've just got back and I'm knackered! Good time though of 3 hours - I might try a 3 mile run next week


No comments:

Post a Comment