Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Silver Surfer delivers milk and justice!

Doc Chalmers:

See teenagers are top of the list currently, don’t you love them!

Can I suggest a good method of taking out frustrations? Alice, my eldest, wanted a paint balling party; the Silver Surfer got the chance to dress up a soldier (evidence added) and retaliate! Best £100 I’ve ever invested. I even needed extra ammo, God it was a great day out!




I enclose another photo of a strange new milkman in my village. Yes it’s the silver surfer again, and yes, the road is flooded! The river is normally a gentle stream 3 feet below the green railings in the background.

The good news is my foot is better and a nice run tonight with my running club. Nearly there now the excitement is building!

No comments:

Post a Comment